David Fischer, financial analyst expert, and CEO of Landmark Capital joins Steve Noble on C2A. This week’s show is a Money Tuesday and the topic is the Market YTD performance. David starts off by sharing the current indexes compared to last year with gold. Many of David’s predictions back in January 2018 have come true, regarding the market, and where the indexes will be. Steve asks David what his thoughts are on an upcoming recession in 2019 or 2020 and what he thinks will happen.
2018 Market YTD
To listen to the full episode, click here!
Show notes –
– The market YTD is flat today but has just been a constant roller coaster this year.
– A recession for the United States is due, and experts are saying a 100% a recession will hit in 2019 or 2020.
– Our debt increases to rise, yet we are continuing to gain income but the debt rises faster.
– The FED was the largest holder of treasuries in the world, they now realize they have to sell these assets.
– While the FED is selling our currency, foreigners that own our treasuries are selling them as well, causing uncertainty in the market.