Financial analyst expert, and CEO of Landmark Capital, David Fischer joins The Real Side with Joe Messina. David says this week is a very important week because 80% of corporations will report earnings. They’ve started to level out and that’s what we saw yesterday in the stock market. Earnings and Higher Interest Rates go hand in hand, and we will see very soon how they will affect the economy.
What do earnings and higher interest rates mean for us?
To listen to the entire show click here!
Show Notes –
– Contrary to what many believe, it is not the sole job of the FED to stop a correction.
– As the economy worsens, many financial experts are calling for a recession in the next couple years.
– The crash in 2008 is still lingering around, and now it’s coming back to haunt us.
– The debt continues to grow and we are at a trillion dollars overspent a year.
– More and more experts are saying that 2020 is going to be a major reset for America