David Fischer, CEO of Landmark Capital, visits the Kevin McCullough show to discuss the aftermath of the stock market chaos from last week. He covers shocking statements made from several financial experts including Dennis Gartman, who last week told investors to put a third of their money out of the market and into cash for a couple years. This is a highly unusual statement for him to make.
Dennis Gartman Tells Investors to Get a Third of Their Money Out of the Market
Listen to “The Kevin McCullough Show – Dennis Gartman tells investors to put their money into cash” on Spreaker.
David appears @ 34:00
– As the markets seems to stabilize this week, David thinks we’re still in uncertain times as several experts are calling the market structurally unstable.
– Dennis Gartman is telling investors to put a 1/3 of their money into cash.
– The Fed is unwinding their balance sheet which is causing, in part, the instability in the market.
– Interest rates in the 10 year yield are going up.
– We need to control our spending. The economy is not our problem as it is very strong, but our debt is threatening this great economic growth.
For more, including how to protect your assets during these uncertain times, listen to the full interview.