David Fischer, CEO of Landmark Capital, joins Joe Messina on The Real Side for another exciting episode this week. Italy’s financial problems have affected the DOW last week here in the States; they have been trying to recover since their financial calamity in 2011 . It affects the US due to the fact that they are the 3rd largest economy in Europe, and the 4th largest bond market in the world. Their financial issues have had a big pull on the market. Meanwhile, Oil prices continue to move up week after week, causing gas prices to shoot through the roof.
Italy’s financial problems continue to worsen and it is affecting the global market.
To listen to the full episode, click here.
Show Notes –
– Since early March Italy has not had an official government to run their country.
– Anytime there is uncertainty in a fragile banking system, it is going to cause market volatility.
– More and more financial experts are announcing that our debt is mathematically impossible to fix at this time.
– The reason gold has quadrupled over the last few years is because our debt is not being addressed.
– As David always advises, don’t keep all of your eggs in one basket. Diversify your finances and spread your investments.
– There are currently 4 million dollars in public debt, the highest its ever been in the history of the United States.
– The Trade Wars being put on hold has had a positive effect on the markets overall.